Monday, March 9, 2009

A pharmacist, realtor and fisherman enter a bar..

So, I am sitting here thinking about the pharmacist, realtor and fisherman from Key West..can it really be that I am already a week away from the pub crawl of Duval? I came home to 5 inches of snow and a really great episode of Real Housewives of New York. Anyway, back to reality..it is true, the minute you return from vacation, it starts pulling you back in. I found that on a postcard at SoBo Cafe and have never forgotten it! Meanwhile, I have already booked a jaunt to Vegas for the end of April..I may have a problem...
Meanwhile my first day back to work, a patient presents,(yes, I work "medical" ),with an "odor" as she desribes it. Unable to fully examine the location of said odor, she offers to take a kleenex and place it in the area of said odor so that I can then smell the kleenex..really? Is that quid pro quo..because I can put a kleenex where the sun don't shine also! I passed on the kleenex exam and went full throtttle into full exam of said area. Diagnosis: yeast. Next stop: One potato vodka martini..ice cold and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment