Friday, March 20, 2009

Medical Mygyver

First off, I ate the navel orange. It was as good as I thought it would be. It was starting to shrivel and I was really feeling guilty about it, so I ate it. Done.

Today was one of those odd days you have every now and then. I spent the day with an interventional radiologist. Simply put, a radiologist reads xrays, the interventional radiologist sticks stuff into you and then reads the xrays. I was bored. It was the sort of thing, seen one, you've seen them all. Yes, some are bigger, some are harder to move, but pretty much, seen one, seen them all. Not alot of "wow"....even though I am pretty sure that is what the interventional radiologist was looking for from me.

So, midway through the day, I became fixated on the sterile field in front on me with all the medical supply detritus. That is when I decided to put my mind to good use and try to figure out what I could make with an empty enema bag, clear plastic tubing, flexible wire of varying lengths and width, three blue plastic round tubs with saline, and gauze. I came up with nothing, absolutely nothing. I did however decide that if the stock market EVER seems to making a comeback, I am going to invest in medical waste removal.

Now crystal light pink lemonade, a slice of lemon, a spritz of fresca and potato vodka... that is a pure Mygyver move...

No comments:

Post a Comment