Wednesday, March 25, 2009

14% Hydrogen peroxide

The latest "thing" I have decided to try and not stick to is whitening my teeth. Ihave thought about it for quite awhile now, but would NEVER pay to have them zoomed in an hour..then my daughter had a dentis apointment. Turns out the $4000 + that has been spent o n her teeth has turned out to be an ok investment. She is religious, she an atheist, about wearing hear retainers...almoost 8 years post braces, and she has immpeccable oral hygiene. So, she came home with "professional grade" whitening strips for her dentist..to the tune of $60, which she happily had billed to her father.

Here lies the kicker..she would not, under any circumstances share her whitening strips with me. I just wanted to try them out, just one or two. Everybody knows I am not going to commit four weeks of every day, 30 minutes each time, to applying slimy plastic wraps to my teeth but she would not budge. No strips for me. Tooth nazi.

So, she did the next best thing, found them for me online. Fortunately, I have one click shopping at Amazon..so they arrived today!!

As I sit here typing, mouth full of saliva from the slippery gems, my two thumbs are burning like fire..seems 14% hydrogen peroxide is a bit too much for my skin and I somehow figured out how to apply these bad boys with my thumbs only...I believe I am now down to 8 fingerprints ..which I do think one day will not serve me well..they will find you if you only have 8 fingerprints.

Potato vodka is clear, no staining..I will forego the cranberry juice for just tonight, so I do not stain the newly whitened eight teeth that are covered by my $49.53 professional whitening strips. I only have 29 more days to go to a new brighter, whiter smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment